Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Blue Winter Sparrows


I finally got around to creating a snow globe with my Ready, Set, Snow set from Lawn Fawn.

This is the inside of the front of the card.
I used the shaker add-ons snow dome die to create a window through my front layer, fun foam and card base front. I adhered acetate on each side of the fun foam with glitter in between.

Inside of the card
I stamped and colored my little birds with Copic Markers, die cut them with their matching dies and added Wink of Stella to their winter accessories. I stamped the tree branch on the inside and adhered the birds onto the branch.

Front of the card
 I die cut two snow globes from the add-on set and colored one with a Copic Marker. I stamped a scrap piece of card stock with the Woodgrain backdrop and die cut with the globe from the Ready, Set, Snow matching dies. It was colored with Copic Markers.  I trimmed the wood grain piece to fit onto one of the globes.  I stamped, colored, and die cut the globe sentiment then adhered it to the wood grain piece.  I adhered the colored snow globe to the front and the plain white globe on the inside for the birds.  The wood grain label was popped up onto the front globe with foam tape.

Stamps: Lawn Fawn Ready, Set, Snow (globe sentiment), Winter Sparrows (birds, branch, and inside sentiment, and Woodgrain Backdrops
Supplies: Lawn Fawn Ready, Set, Snow matching Dies and Add-on Dies, Lawn Fawn Winter Sparrows matching Dies, foam fun, acetate, glitter, scor-tape, Tombo glue, Neenah White card stock, Tim Holtz stamp platform, Memento black and Rich Cocoa ink, Copic Markers: R43, 46, Y35, 38, BG45, 49, 10, 11, 13, YG63, 67, E21, 23, 25, 27, 51, 53, 55, Wink of Stella

CHALLENGE:

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge 9 – Color Inspiration Board!  

Thanks for stopping by, Irene

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful snow globe shaker card! I love the "woodgrain" base and the colorful sparrows! I'm so happy you joined the color challenge fun at Lawn Fawnatics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know this is a snow globe, but it reminds me of an igloo (I think you can see why). Since it's a Christmas card, how appropriate is that! Well, actually they both are. ; ) I always love shaker cards; so fun to play with~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving this sweet snow globe shaker, Irene!! What a fabulous card for the holidays!

    ReplyDelete