Sunday, July 9, 2017

Wavin' Hello


I created my card by die cutting my front panel with the MFT stitched dome stax and attaching a piece of dp to the left side.  I corner chomped the front panel as well as the base card.  My wave was created using MFT catch a wave die-namics. The wave was sponged with distress ink and spritzed with water for extra detail. The Lawn Fawn dolphin was stamped, colored, and fussy cut. The MFT dome was sponged using a cloud stencil.  I stamped the front panel using my Misti.  The dolphin and dome were adhered to the card base and the front panel was popped up with foam tape.

Stamps:  Lawn Fawn:  Critters in the sea.   dolphin and sentiment
Supplies: My Favorite Things Stitched Dome Stax and Catch a Wave Die, foam tape, Neenah white and My Favorite Things Sweet Celebration 6x6 paper pack, Tim Holtz salty ocean distress  and Stampin Up bashful blue ink, Misti, We R Memory Keepers Crop-a-dile corner chomper 1/2 inch, Hero Arts Water mister, Rosie's Roadshow cloud template stencil, Copic Markers C00, 0, 1, 2, 3.
Techniques: fussy cutting and sponging.

CHALLENGES:
Lawn Fawn Lawnatics:  Challenge #8  Summertime Fun  


My Favorite Things: Wednesday Sketch Challenge # 340  


Simon Says Wed Challenge Blog:  Summer Sunshine  


Simon Says Monday Challenge Blog: Red White and/or Blue  
My Favorite Things Color Challenge #72  


Thanks for stopping by, Irene

5 comments:

  1. Your wave is so cute with the added spritzing which looks like bubbles from the ocean, Irene! I like the little bit of diagonal stripes to add some color to your project~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Irene, what a FUN and happy card! I love the dolphin in the waves, and having seen them IRL, they really do enjoy themselves! Beautifully done! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card! The clouds are awesome and the design is amazing. Love it! Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

    Cathie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card design! I can almost feel the ocean spray from this happy scene! Thanks for sharing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!

    ReplyDelete
  5. total cuteness mf...smiling!!
    xx Karen

    ReplyDelete