Thursday, July 20, 2017

Welcome Baby Ellie


I die cut my angled top white panel and MFT dp with the Stitched Basic Edges Die-namics. I stamped the sentiment with my Misti.  I also stamped the elephants with my Misti to get a better impression with a solid stamp. I reinked the elephants about 3 times until I was happy.  I die cut the elephants out using the matching Die-namics. I colored in the elephant ears to match the MFT color challenge. I stamped the little star randomly with a similar teal color and went over each star with the Copic Marker that matched the baby's ear. I added Wink of Stella to the stars and the ears. The angled top panel and the elephants are popped up with foam tape.

Stamps: My Favorite Things LJD Beautiful Baby (elephants, sentiment, and star)
Supplies: My Favorite Things Stitched Basic Edges and Beautiful Baby Die-namics , My Favorite Things Painted Prints Citrus 6x6 paper pack, Wink of Stella, Foam tape, Memento black  and Stampin Up Going Gray and Bermuda Bay ink, Neenah white card stock, Misti, Copic Markers YR61, 65, BG45, 49.

CHALLENGES:
My Favorite Thing Sketch Challenge  MFTWSC342 


My Favorite Things Color Challenge 73


Simon Says Wed Challenge Blog: We're Seeing Stars showcasing My Favorite Things Products.
Thanks for stopping by, Irene

5 comments:

  1. Such a precious card for a new baby!! Can't function without my MISTI!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Irene, this is absolutely darling and so sweet with these precious elephants! It makes such a lovely welcome card for a new baby! I love it and love how you've used this great MFT sketch! Sweet! I just may have to check out this stamp set. I love the elephants! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You make the prettiest/sweetest cas cards, Irene! Those little stars add to the cuteness of this mother and her child~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Dandi :-) the elephants are super cute and I love the fancy border and layout, totally adorable :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete